Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
The Media Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.
• Communicates and enforces best practices related to workflow and tools.
• Suggests improvements to digital production workflow and planning process.
• Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials, which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
• Manages the user interface (UI) design, including the visual effort.
• Develops and champions the visual design philosophy.
• Provides creative direction, creating templates/styles for client brands that junior teammates follow.
• Creates accurate time estimations of design tasks.
• Delegates and oversees graphic development by Media/Graphics Analyst or Senior Analyst and/or contractors, as needed.
• Supports Creative Lead in the creation of a visual design strategy.
• Executes and/or supervises the design and production of graphics for information visualization, learning activities and other areas as required.
• Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates' graphic deliverables.
• Creates original design ideas and layouts from created comps sent by the client or made for Creative Lead.
• Assembles static and animated banners for online advertising.
• Works with the Creative Leads to ensure that the design meets the visual consistency goals as defined in the requirements across campaigns.
• Mentors of internal and product teams on visual design approach.
• Interprets sponsor's graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity; offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints.
• Creates a 'Visual Approach' document as requested by a supervisor, including graphic proposals, animations and prototypes.
• Oversees and assists in issue resolution by utilizing all support resources available.
Ideal candidate profile
· Advanced English.
· +6 years of experience in web design.
· Understands, can analyze own designs and respectfully critique other teammates designs in terms of fundamentals (typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc.) and universal interaction principles.
· Keeps current on new graphic techniques and technologies, recommending changes as appropriate.
· Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
· Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects.
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools:
· Required: PowerPoint, Word and Excel (intermediate)
· Advanced knowledge about digital and offset printing process.
· Fluency in client calls.
· Experience taking ownership of projects.
· Understanding of digital production workflow.
· Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics or working with video a plus.
Graphics Design/Digital Animation Degree or related fields from an accredited university.