Description de l'offre
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations helps clients achieve new value and productivity from their business processes by applying analytics, process acumen and industry expertise to the transactional data and processes we manage and operate on our clients' behalf.
Automation developer is expected to take ownership of full automation application development and deliver the expected solution in time and quality expected. The applicant will show excellent analytical skills, knowledge of solid programming principles and broad knowledge of technologies and programming languages. The developer is expected to be able to design the application and functionalities based on the business description.
· Analyze business problems, develop technology solutions to these problems and manage the project through its life cycle
· Provide primary support for assigned systems and applications; provide backup support for other systems as needed.
· Build simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications
· Work independently with limited support
· Supervise all application development phases, including testing and documentation
· Strong programming and OOP basics
· Proven experience with programming (especially VBA and SQL)
· Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in UML or other modelling language
· Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macros creation
· Experience with automation technologies (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere) are very welcome
By joining us, you can expect:
· Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues, courses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
· Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
· CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
· Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.