· Job requirements:
- Processes transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools.
· - Demonstrates knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform their responsibilities.
· - Solve problems by precedent and reference detailed instructions and procedural documents, escalating issues and seeking advice when faced with complex issues and problems.
· - Resolve supplier and customer related situations as per accounts payable/ receivable procedures;
· - Controlling the booking of the documents processed to assure the accuracy;
· - Update processes and procedures;
· - Develops good client relationships;
· - Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
· - Proactively performing preventive quality controls and taking corrective actions when errors occur.
· - Perform revenue recognition checks as per client policies and procedures
Ideal candidate profile
-Educational background in economics, accounting or finances;
-Very good English and French communication skills (written & spoken) ;
-Experience in accounting or financial area- would be a plus;
-Ability to be flexible and work analytically in problem-solving environment ;
-Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills;
- Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates. Adhere to client formatting and quality standards. Proof and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation
- Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format
- Follow established policies, procedures and method
- Participate in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
- Meet established goals and objectives
- Document all new learning(s) or change in processes in the standard format and seek relevant approvals on a periodic basis