Description de l'offre
We are recruiting a Quality Specialist EU to be based in our offices in Wavre.
The purpose of the job is to support Quality System Compliance in the region. The Quality Specialist also supports a specific process or processes for the whole EU in collaboration with the Subject Matter Expert from the QA EMEA team.
Your roles and responsibilities include:
- Supports the EU common Quality System
- Participates in Quality System improvements and implementation projects
- Reviews Abbott policies and procedures and update Quality documentation accordingly
- Receives audit input and flows QS Document Control Process
- Ensures Region Quality System effectiveness and compliance
- Performs internal, supplier and distributors audits
- Supports, prepares, coordinates external audits
- Supports QS processes
- Supports commercial organization in contracts and public tenders.
- University degree, graduated science, or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of experience in the diagnostic industry
- Working proficiency in English language
- Experience to work in international environment / projects
JOB FAMILY:Operations Quality
LOCATION:Belgium > Wavre : Building P2
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable