Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
- Demonstrate high degree of analytic agility to meet fluid and dynamic business needs
- Expertise - Collaborate with Abbott employees and partners to develop big data platform architectures using AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Data Pipeline, S3, Relational Database Service (RDS), DynamoDB, and Amazon Redshift.
- Solutions – Advise and guide technical engineers on engagements. This includes participating in on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, creating solution proposals and creating data service offerings.
- Delivery - Engagements proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include development of solutions specific to use cases, upkeep of current big data architecture, conducting Proof of Concepts, Guiding teams on migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Analyze latest Big Data Analytic technologies and their innovative applications in both business intelligence analysis and new service offerings, bring these insights and best practices to architect and implement complex big data solutions
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Demonstrated industry leadership in the fields of database, data warehousing or data sciences.
- Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Deep understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP databases, NoSQL storage, Graph databases, Data Warehouse design, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
- Experience with integration technologies, API gateways, microservices architecture
- Experience in architecture and implementation of large and highly complex big data projects
- History of working successfully with cross-functional engineering teams
- Perform architecture design, data modeling, and implementation of Big Data platform and analytic applications
- Stand up and expand data as service collaboration with partners in US and other Develop highly scalable and extensible Big Data platforms which enable collection, storage, modeling, and analysis of massive data sets
- Drive architecture engagement models and be an ambassador for partnership with delivery and external vendors.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical business and executive leaders
- Assist with scoping, pricing, architecting, and selling large project engagements
Work closely with SMEs, functional experts in Commercial, R&D, finance, etc. for building data pipeline from structure and unstructured data sources
JOB FAMILY:IT Services & Solutions Delivery
DIVISION:GIS Global Information Services
LOCATION:United States > Waukegan : J46 Floor-1
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
Reçois les offres qui te correspondent par email !
Des milliers de jobs sont disponibles pour toi sur Wizbii :)