Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Proactively contribute to design control or process/product improvement activities and investigations. Perform or support test/process method modifications,recognize adverse trends/emerging issues,and propose/implement solutions.
1. Project Management - Manage product and process improvements independently using established principles and procedures.
2. Product and Process Improvement - Monitor performance of multiple manufacturing processes and products differing in nature but with recurring themes to recognize adverse trends and instigate improvement programs as required.
Proactively contribute to design control,process and product improvement activities,and investigations.
May perform or support test and process method modifications.
Recognize adverse trends and emerging issues.
Propose and implement solutions to internal and external issues.
3. Design Control & Risk Management - By standard practice (Operating Procedures) independently develops,and maintains risk management files and organizes data for risk management evaluation and decisions.
4. Complaint and Internal Investigations - Manage investigations,identify root cause and drive to resolution with minimal supervision.
Provides audit inputs and support as required.
5. Technical Support - Develop and design experiments,analyze data and recommend next steps.
6. Sharing Knowledge - Presents technical information to management and may present externally to customers and Third Party Manufacturers (TPM). Shares knowledge and expertise with others in work group.
Mentors or teaches others to facilitate timely resolution of product and process technical issues.
7. Strategic and Results Orientation - Demonstrates fiscal responsibility through support of product availability and improvements.
Receives general direction.
Identifies,understands and resolves technical problems and operational issues.
Utilizes appropriate experimental,statistical and project management tools.
Capable of resolving different but recurring problems.
Thinking is innovative but guided by standard practice/precedent.
Requires some specialized knowledge.Requires specialized knowledge of product or process design,standardization,performance anchors and modes of control.
Higher Certificate,Ordinary or Honors Bachelor degree in scientific and technical field is desired or relevant combination of education and experience. 2 years' related work experience. (Advanced degree(s) may offset required years of experience).
LOCATION:United States > Abbott Park : AP08B Floor-3
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Routine work with chemicals, Work with human blood or other potentially infectious materials
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf