For our Abbott Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM) in Sweden we are looking for:
Sales Representative CRM
About the position and the team:
The team is responsible for sales and clinical support for the Cardiac Rhythm Management products of Abbott. Within the team you will work together with other Sales Representatives and report to the National Sales Manager CRM.
As a Sales Representative CRM you are responsible for servicing the current customer base, increasing sales within that base and establishing new accounts for CRM. You will have an in-depth understanding of our product lines to be used in implants and sales meetings. And will also play a key role of supporting management in the formulation of sales strategies and goals.
The tasks and responsibilities:
- Represent the company in a professional manner and with highest integrity.
- To gain specific knowledge of Abbott products and become product- and implant expert and assist where appropriate.
- To interact with physicians, their assistants, and hospitals education staff to support implant procedures and answer clinical questions related to Abbott products.
- To attend, support training opportunities within key accounts and conduct training sessions related to Abbott products and its clinical use.
- As the job require some travel and overnight staying the person must proactively plan your weekly travel schedule and communicate this through the appropriate channels in your country/division.
- Maintain business operations in accordance with corporate policies with respect to pricing, quotes, credit terms and expense reporting.
- Ensure the following basic information is incorporated in the accounts: people, their preferred behavioral styles, volume of product, competitors, local politics, decision structure including decision makers, needs, brief history, proposed minimum call frequency
- Implement comprehensive plans to ensure increased market penetration and establishing of new accounts.
- Gain technical and customer knowledge to support management and sales team in public tender.
- Assist in identifying product line extensions or product enhancements and develop and submit proposals in regards to these product changes.
- Maintain thorough knowledge/awareness of competitive products.
- To follow-up all Abbott standing RA/QA procedures.
Requirements we are looking for:
- Bachelor or master in degree in Biomedical Engineering or Medical Technology;
- 1-3 years of work experience in a sales role in the healthcare industry or related;
- You are flexible and able to work in an dynamic work environment;
- You communicate in a pleasant way;
- Service mentality and feeling for sales;
- Strong integrity and working ethics;
- You are located in the Gothenburg area;
- Willing to travel to hospitals and medical centers throughout the country and be prepared for overnight staying every week;
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
CAHF Cardiac Arrhythmias & Heart Failure
Sweden > Kista : Isafjordsgatan 15
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment