Sales Executive / Ambassador (San Antonio / Corpus Christi)
Description de l'offre
Commercial professional that creates value for the assigned customer base through continuous improvement of the Laboratory's operations performance. With deep understanding of the customers' way of running, identifies opportunities to help both Abbott and the customer drive growth through new products, solutions additions and organic growth.
The Ambassador deepens and broadens Abbott's relationship with existing accounts and ensures value realization occurs. This role is fundamental for customer loyalty, brand reputation and sales goal achievement. The incumbent is instrumental in contract renewals and expanding Abbott's business in alignment with customer's goals and needs.
Key Success Factors
- Deep understanding of customers' processes, metrics and objectives to align customer performance needs with sales opportunities.
- Assess customer operations and identify opportunities for operational/service improvement.
- Effectively support technical needs of the laboratory and influence new solutions buying decisions.
- Results oriented; anticipate where sales shortfalls might be and implements contingency plans to close the gap.
- Bachelor degree in business, life sciences, engineering or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience understanding performance metrics in Hospital or Laboratory settings and recommending solutions accordingly.
- Demonstrated effectiveness using Microsoft Office and Internet based applications.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:United States of America : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 75 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment, Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf