Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Primary Objective of Position
The Sales Data and Insights Analyst enables commercial decision making by analyzing market, customer, product, revenue, territory and sales execution metrics and providing insights that inform scenario planning. The incumbent partners with commercial management to ensure sales excellence tools are being used and processes are being implemented as designed. Also, is responsible for driving data quality and integrity.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Subject matter expert for sales excellence tools and processes relative to data management and associated KPIs.
- Responsible for total available market and served available market reconciliation with the Market Insights and Finance teams. Partners with the commercial team to identify gaps or opportunities for expansion.
- Custodian of territory coverage model and assignment as well as commercial opportunity management.
- Responsible for sales performance excellence reporting as well as win/loss and acquisition opportunities analytics.
- Provide analytics and insights that help commercial teams improve or maximize execution and results.
- May perform special projects upon request and on occasion may provide guidance to less experienced Business Analysts
Bachelor's degree required
Experience and Skills
• Strong experience using Microsoft Office and the extended VB Scripting Library.
• Deep understanding and practical experience using reporting tools such as Tableu or Power BI
• Overall knowledge of DB Schema and basic SQL commands. Know the logic of how a Database is set up and how to build one. Experience performing queries to analyze the data.
• Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional matrixed environment.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Support & Administration
LOCATION:United States > Lake Forest : CP01 Floor-4
TRAVEL:Yes, 10 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf