At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Commercial professional that creates value for the assigned customer base through continuous improvement of the Laboratory's operations performance. With deep understanding of the customers' way of running, identifies opportunities to help both Abbott and the customer drive growth through new products, solutions additions and organic growth.
The Ambassador deepens and broadens Abbott's relationship with existing accounts and ensures value realization occurs. This role is fundamental for customer loyalty, brand reputation and sales goal achievement. The incumbent is instrumental in contract renewals and expanding Abbott's business in alignment with customer's goals and needs.
- Position reports to a Customer Experience District Manager.
- Partners with Enterprise Account Managers, Sales Executives, Value Expansion Specialists, Professional Services Executives and Field Service Professionals to achieve business and customer objectives.
Key Success Factors
- Deep understanding of customers' processes, metrics and objectives to align customer performance needs with sales opportunities.
- Assess customer operations and identify opportunities for operational/service improvement.
- Effectively support technical needs of the laboratory and influence new solutions buying decisions.
- Results oriented; anticipate where sales shortfalls might be and implements contingency plans to close the gap.
- Bachelor degree in business, life sciences, engineering or related technical discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience (for grade 14) and 5 years of experience (for grade 16) understanding performance metrics in Hospital or Laboratory settings and recommending solutions accordingly.
- Demonstrated effectiveness using Microsoft Office and Internet based applications.
Abbott Canada is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without discrimination based on factors such as race, sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, age, citizenship, family or marital status, political beliefs, sexual preference or other factors included in human rights legislation.
Our diversity goals for recruitment, hiring, and retention are embedded in our corporate goals, and our diversity initiatives are supported by the highest level of the organization.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business driver and strengthens our position as a global leader.
Abbott strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to Abbott's success.
Canada > Newfoundland and Labrador : Remote
Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)