MAIN ROLE OF THE POSITION:
Execute procedures and required work tasks to produce medical devices, including areas such as material receiving and preparation, manufacturing processes, product testing and inspection, among others. Demonstrate knowledge and ability to comply with GMP’s, GDP’s, line clearance among others. Ability to support the supervisor and/or leader in additional work tasks required to meet production needs.
- Meet certification and training requirements for the assigned production area.
- Compliance with safety regulations for tasks that are executed.
- Actively participate in the implementation activities and Maintenance activities of ABBOTT Quality System, ensuring compliance with the applicable requirements including GMP’s, GDP’s, line clearance.
- Execution of production tasks for the assigned area, according to the production procedures and meeting the defined productivity requirements.
- Comply with inspection requirements, as applicable, in accordance with the procedures he/she was trained on.
- Repair non-conforming products, in accordance with established specifications.
- Execute and report his/her area activities, responding for the quality, time, reliability and performance of services and information generated, meeting the needs for internal/external customers.
- Comply with the documentation and traceability requirements for the assigned production processes.
- Support and/or execute personnel training and certification processes according to the established procedures for his/her area.
- Primary school complete
- Preferable experience in executing manufacturing process.
- Ability to execute the processes he/she was hired for.
- Ability to read, understand and execute procedures
- Taking high school courses
DIVISION:SH Structural Heart
LOCATION:Costa Rica > Alajuela : Parque Industrial, Zona Franca Coyol S.A Edificio #44B, Call0, Avendia 2
WORK SHIFT:Crcww1Dy (Costa Rica)
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Work in a clean room environment