- Achieve the team quota / targets and ensure a maximum coverage of hospitals as planned.
- Carry out effective sales calls, targeting high sales hospitals for maximum efficiency. Maintain a daily track record of the sales calls.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing and potential clients.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity in assigned territory.
- Maintain close relationships with key accounts and ensure the company’s products are meeting their requirements.
- Maintain customer record. Report market intelligence to Sales and Marketing Management in a correct and timely manner.
- Address product complaints in a timely fashion and as per Policy.
- Represent Abbott in a professional manner that aligns with company image, ensuring activities comply with WHO code, Thai code, relevant Acts, legal demands, Abbott code of conduct and ethical standards.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:EPD Established Pharma
LOCATION:Thailand > Bangkok : Lumpini Building
TRAVEL:Yes, 75 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)