Reporting to Manager Marketing, we are looking for a Junior Field Marketing Manager to join our Diagnostic team in Italy.
Primary Objective of Position
- Is responsible for bringing ADD products and Systems in the regional market (segment), planning sales and market trends, searching for new sales opportunities related to products and market segments or market development and supporting sales activities through the marketing team.
- Is responsible for strategies and communication plan development and for granting the highest possible sales and market growth rate, EP as well.
- Is responsible for internal and external product and system education, Key Opinion Leader relationship and management, ADD's Brand Image customer perception.
- Reporting: Marketing Manager/Director
- Acquires in detailed product knowledge about the product and systems to be launched, assesses the market and product fit to the commercial environment.
- Analyses market segments and competition, develops business strategies that are market oriented, discusses and reviews the sales plan together with the other managers.
- Visits customers and Key Opinion Leaders to understand the market, competitive and technologies, product needs, diseases and treatments with a present or future impact on the diagnostic market.
- Write and drives the sales and marketing plans implementation.
- Understands the application of the Quality Policy through daily activities. Maintain vigilance to ensure adherence to the Quality Policy and system procedures by promptly reporting noncompliance issues to management.
- Exhibit an overall Commitment towards Employee Health & Safety: Follow the required training programs and have a solid understanding of and compliance with our EH&S programme, policies and procedures.
- Support the Salesforce in creating and spreading Abbotts Value Proposition
- Degree in Economics Science, , Medicine, Engineering, or other related competencies.
- Knows in detail the ADD system, products, technologies and competitive instruments and products.
- Speaks and writes good English.
- Knows how to operate standard and advanced software packages with regard to word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Competency and fluency in Health Economics are appreciated
Do you like the sound of this job and think you've got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application as pdf
JOB FAMILY:Product Management
LOCATION:Italy > Rome : Via Giorgio Ribotta 9
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable