Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Junior Brand Manager
- Understands the market and the product to ensure the proper positioning of the brand
- Understands Brand goals and able to derive strategic priorities
- Supports Brand strategy to ensure sustainable profitable growth of the assigned brand.
- Understand market dynamics to identify current and future areas of opportunity in order to ensure to operate proactively
- Monitor the competitive landscape in the product(s) arena on a country’s basis through market research and field analysis
- Develop medical and marketing materials to properly present the brand to Health care Professionals and community
- Manage promotional budget efficiently and effectively following Abbott processes and procedures and adhering to OEC requirements
- Work with affiliate’s functional teams (Regulatory/Medical/Govt Affairs/Public affairs /Finance/Sales team) to ensure compliance in the application of the local strategy
- Implements brand action plans involving available resources – people and A&P budget.
- Supervises medical and trade communication channels to ensure alignment on brand strategy.
- Rolls out successful global initiatives on the Russian market.
- Supports regional/global requests, communicates with regional marketing team to ensure alignment in projects
- Supports NPI (new product initiatives) process on both local and regional level
- University diploma (Management, Marketing)
- Industry and Types of Companies: multinational FMCG experience/Pharma OTC.
- Proactive attitude
- Strong analytical skills
- Years of Experience: at least 2 years in marketing, new market entry, new product launches activities.
- Presentation skills, positive argumentation.
- Ability to build/adhere to timelines
- Fluent English, fluent Russian
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application.