Description de l'offre
At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Primary Function/ Primary Goals/Objectives:
The Industrial Engineer/Black Belt provides plant manufacturing with support in the areas of continuous improvement, problem solving, process governance and data analytics. As part of the Operations Excellence department, the Industrial Engineer/Black Belt also supports the plant with OpEx expertise and training.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining continuous improvement throughout the Plant - Main focus on line OEE improvements
- Monitoring and reporting metrics for plant production area
- Developing and maintaining process governance and sustainability for production line areas
- Actively supporting the site Operations Excellence effort
- Observing, analyzing data, and supporting operations leading to business prcess improvement recommendations
- Facilitating the generation of project charters and coaching Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and/or other Project Managers
- Solving problems that have a variety of complex features
- Coordination of cost savings project support for those projects which affect material loss, efficiencies and quality improvements.
- Project Management and Governance of site projects
- Other plant support as assigned
Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience, plus demonstrated competence in plant operations. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for infant formula and nutritionals
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for manufacturing environments
- High degree of technical expertise and familiarity of manufacturing processes
- Must possess good communication, leadership, problem solving, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) is a plus
The Industrial Engineer/Black Belt is accountable for the accuracy of plant performance metrics, data analytics and continuous improvement.
DIVISION:ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain
LOCATION:United States > Casa Grande : Plant
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf