Industrial Engineer/Black Belt - Casa Grande, AZ Plant
Description de l'offre
Primary Function/ Primary Goals/Objectives:
The Industrial Engineer/Black Belt provides plant manufacturing with support in the areas of continuous improvement, problem solving, process governance and data analytics. As part of the Operations Excellence department, the Industrial Engineer/Black Belt also supports the plant with OpEx expertise and training.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining continuous improvement throughout the Plant - Main focus on line OEE improvements
- Monitoring and reporting metrics for plant production area
- Developing and maintaining process governance and sustainability for production line areas
- Actively supporting the site Operations Excellence effort
- Observing, analyzing data, and supporting operations leading to business prcess improvement recommendations
- Facilitating the generation of project charters and coaching Lean Six Sigma Green Belts and/or other Project Managers
- Solving problems that have a variety of complex features
- Coordination of cost savings project support for those projects which affect material loss, efficiencies and quality improvements.
- Project Management and Governance of site projects
- Other plant support as assigned
Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent technical experience, plus demonstrated competence in plant operations. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for infant formula and nutritionals
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory standards and requirements for manufacturing environments
- High degree of technical expertise and familiarity of manufacturing processes
- Must possess good communication, leadership, problem solving, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) is a plus
The Industrial Engineer/Black Belt is accountable for the accuracy of plant performance metrics, data analytics and continuous improvement.
DIVISION:ANSC Nutrition Supply Chain
LOCATION:United States > Casa Grande : Plant
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous walking for prolonged periods (more than 2 hours at a time in an 8 hour day)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf