For Abbott Diabetes Care Division we are looking for Finance Analyst - Poland and CEE to join our growing team! We need someone who has a previous experience in a similar role and will be comfortable dealing with a high volume of business data and multiple countries. Ability to successfully work with senior executives and provide sound strategic guidance regarding business opportunities and challenges will be crucial to succeed in this role.
- Provide leadership and day to day support to the countries for month end closing and forecast planning cycles
- Provide financial and strategic support to commercial team during business reviews and daily work
- Ensure that all risks and opportunities are evaluated, analyzed and communicated in a timely manner to senior management
- Along with Demand Manager ensure the alignment of Demand and Finance processes
- Work to continually provide process improvements that benefit both/either our regions or HQ and provide improved profitability/cost effectiveness
- Ensure that all financial activity is completed in accordance with Abbott policies and procedures as well as local laws and regulations.
- Monitor and analyze financial data - P&L, balance sheet, cash flow
- Control of sales and marketing costs
- Consolidate financial data for PL&CEE region
- Degree in finance/economy,
- Minimum 2-3 years of progressive experience within various roles in Controlling Department in a multinational company
- International experience dealing with multiple countries, consolidation experience, as well as capabilities to interact with people from different cultures
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills,
- Fluent in English. Multiple languages is desired.
- Outstanding leadership, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent system skills, attitude and experience, especially with Essbase, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven knowledge of management accounting principles
- Flexibility to move within 2-3 years
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions.
JOB FAMILY:Financial Planning and Analysis
DIVISION:ADC Diabetes Care
LOCATION:Poland > Park Postepu : Building B
TRAVEL:Yes, 5 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE:Not Applicable
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Not Applicable