Customer Service Specialist (Field Service Representative) Location: Cincinnati, OH
Description de l'offre
The Customer Support Specialist (Field Service Representative) position is a key role in the service organization, providing both on-site and phone technical problem resolution for Abbott Diagnostics customers. In addition to technical problem resolution, the incumbent is responsible for developing customer relationships and building customer loyalty.
Key Success Factors
• Demonstrated ability to manage resolution of complex technical customer
• Ability to successfully prioritize and coordinate assigned field repairs in a
• Ability to integrate, engage and collaborate within cross-functional teams.
• Demonstrated ability to balance between technical skills and customer
Position Impact to Business:
Partnering with the sales team provides opportunities to maximize service upgrade opportunities. Effective time management by the incumbent helps minimize potential customer downtime increasing customer satisfaction with our solution. Also, cost of service management including spare part inventory management and resolution through First-Time or Same Day Services impact customer satisfaction and our ability to renew existing contracts.
• Entry level requirement include a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, life
sciences or related technical discipline. Ideally with intern experience in their
field of study.
• Roles beyond entry level require a Bachelor degree in engineering, life
sciences, or related technical discipline.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with troubleshooting and instrument repair and
maintenance for non-entry roles.
JOB FAMILY:Customer Service
LOCATION:United States of America : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 25 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment, Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf