At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
HAVE YOU EVER DREAM OF MAKING AN IMPACT ON THE WORLD?
Become an Associate Financial Analyst at Abbott Puerto Rico, San Juan. www.latam.abbott
As Associate Financial Analyst you will ensure the operations performed by AV Puerto Rico are in line with local
and corporate Abbott policies to ensure a sustainable business. Ensure a proper functioning Division, including the development, monitoring and enforcement of the Financial Plan, billing process and market demand for the Division in Puerto Rico. Perform the necessary report requests through an objective and independent information for both Puerto Rico and Caribe.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
- Support and execute the preparation of business and financial plans in Puerto Rico and Caribe.
- Conduct periodic reviews and analysis of monthly statements to monitor and control the results and financial indicators of the Division in Puerto Rico.
- Monitoring the process of approval of the Financial Plan, in its various stages, offering support and information analysis.
- Establish, develop and implement appropriate procedures to ensure the planning process for Puerto Rico and Caribe.
- Analyze the existence of distortions in the financial plan, including planned and carried out by proposing proactive actions to offset the gaps.
- Review and validate all the information for sales, billing, costs, expenses, inventory reconciliation, profitability, financial planning short and medium term, as well as other information requested to control, ensuring compliance with deadlines.
- Provide sales and profitability analysis by market segment and product.
- Prepare all reports and analysis necessary for AV Puerto Rico and Caribe in the period of month end.
- Support the sales team in Puerto Rico, prepare financial analysis of business opportunities, new projects and any required analysis.
- Ensure compliance with local policies, as well as corporate policies of the company.
- Work closely with the affiliate, particularly Credit and Collections to achieve DSO goals of the Division in Puerto Rico.
- Monitor all the price change requests from AV Puerto Rico customers.
- Coordinate and execute month end closing activities in Puerto Rico and ensure timely reporting to shared services and corporate team.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following qualifications:
- Education. BA Degree, major in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Excellent communication in English and Spanish.
- Advanced Office management (especially Excel: advanced formulas, pivot tables, macros, and
database management .
Financial Planning and Analysis
Puerto Rico > San Juan : 9615 Los Romeros Avenue
Yes, 5 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdf