Apply nowAdd job to shortlistRemove from shortlist
Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. To our team we are looking for a candidate for a position: Data Analytics - internship.
- Data analysis and processing;
- Physical system modeling;
- Implementation and development of analytical models.
- Student at 2nd - 4th year of Computer science/Applied Mathematics or Physics/Power Engineering/Automation or similar field;
- Familiarity with Python, R and/or MATLAB programming languages; knowledge of SQL is a plus;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation (English);
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Motivated to learn in new areas;
- Availability at least 20h/week.
Interest in data analytics is an asset; this includes but is not limited to Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence.
- An interesting internship in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- Paid internship in the form of a contract agreement (“umowa o dzieło”);
- Long term cooperation;
- Flexible working hours;
- Excellent working environment.
To apply for the position, please send your CV in English via this page.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: "I hereby agree for my personal data,
included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on
Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended)."
- Contract type:
- Business unit:
- Date posted:
- Job function:
- Research and Development
- Publication ID:
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Share this job ad.
Know someone who might be interested in this job? Email this posting directly and encourage people to make a better world with us.