Main Mission :
Responsible for the technical solution and cost responsibility to deliver customer proposal for Paper - Metal - Cement markets
Main tasks :
- Apply the bid process and ABB group guidelines.
- Analyze the customer's specifications and validate the expectations and needs according with the sales engineer.
- Know the products and solutions offered by Centers of excellence of the BU
- Anticipate and adjust the technical solution to the client needs by setting the applicable standards.
- Describe the best technical solution for costs optimization in respect to the customer specifications.
- Ensure external consulting with purchasing department (Electrical specifications, Mechanical etc.)
- Identify and validate costs: Labor, External supplier's
- Coordinate and design the technical offer.
- Write out the complete offer.
- Assume technical presentations to the customers
- Actively participate in the technical and commercial negotiations
- Coordinate the handover to the project and Service team
Travels required, including abroad
Please apply on our website ( www.abb.com )
Business Unit Process Industries
Technical knowledge : Electrical engineer
Knowledge of Drives, Automation, Electrical engineering and Electrification HV / LV
Skills: Business oriented, Relationship, Perseverance, Independence, Team working, Customer focus.
Professional English needed