- Execute internal audit missions as per the audit plan proposed by CEO & CFO and validated by the Group Audit Committee (committee of the Board of Directors).
- Regularly reports its conclusions to CEO and Group Audit Committee.
- Perform assigned financial and operational audit engagement tasks. Review work done and completeness of documentation. Lead in the internal audit process review. Address pertinent recommendations and action plan. Train users for the best practices. Ability to promote risk management culture.
- Work on improvement of existing internal procedures and internal controls in various entities of the Group.
- Pilot and implement, in liaison with the Group Accounting Director, the setting up of Group accounting procedures.
- Write common internal procedures of the Group and check that procedures are properly performed in all countries. True force of proposal, you are the guarantor of the reliability and the integrity of the procedures and their follow-up.
- Prepare the internal control procedures road map, with the Group Accounting Director and French Accounting Department.
- Drive standardization and improvement in Accounting and SAP, in cooperation with the Group Accounting Director and French Accounting Department.
- Organize necessary training to support accounting team in drafting accounting procedure.
- Propose procedures to reinforce internal control and closing procedures to issue timely and high quality financial information.
- Ensure that key internal controls are defined, implemented, documented, assessed and monitored in front of material risks.
- Ensure consistency of local practices with Group requirements.
- Ensure that control plans are formalized, and shared.
Shareholder (JIC) reporting:
On top JIC reporting that will be take over in JIC Beijing, the applicant should:
- Facilitate the communication between JIC- SGD Pharma finance team.
- Help the SGD Pharma Financial team to have a good understanding of JIC accounting & consolidation questions.
- Fulfill JIC other reporting request & answer on due time to JIC reporting demand.
- CEO and Audit Committee for audit mission (50%)
- CFO by delegation for internal control (30%)
- JIC reporting (20%)
Ideal candidate profile
You have at least 5 years of experience as an external auditor in one of the Big Four audit companies or a national accounting and audit firm and 3 to 4 years of similar experience as an internal auditor or Corporate Controller for an industrial player.
Knowledge of primary and/or pharmaceutical packaging would be appreciated and exposure to international environment and multi-sites Group is a must have. Excellent interpersonal skills and capacity to engage people. Advanced proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel and PPT) and SAP (FI/BFC). Fluent in English, Chinese and French. Regular trips are to be expected at our production sites in France as well as in Asia-Pacific (India, China).
88JOBS est le premier site européen de recrutement spécialisé dans les emplois bilingues français et chinois . Il fournit à plus de 60 000 candidats qualifiés tous les emplois bilingues chinois disponibles sur le marché.
En Europe, un million de personnes parlent chinois, dont 80 000 sont des étudiants chinois. En Chine, il y a de plus en plus de talents issus d'un environnement biculturel.