Description de l'offre
Description du poste
3M is seeking a Production Team Leader for the Consumer Business Group, located in Hutchinson, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Job Summary :
The person hired for this position will provide supervisory support for manufacturing operations within the plant and is responsible for driving safety, quality, service, productivity, and employee engagement. Crewing will be a Fixed Nights (Sunday night start) structure with weekend coverage as part of a rotation with the area Team Leaders.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Respect every individual and lead with humility.
· Driving a safety 1st culture at all times.
· Coordinating staffing and communicate scheduling expectations to meet customer demands.
· Assisting production with quality issues (or equipment issues) to maintain quality product/material for our customers.
· Utilizing resources to resolve process, maintenance, equipment, technical and personnel issues to maintain the production levels to meet the customer orders.
· Providing leadership in the coordination and execution of training in the area. Ensuring that employees receive safety training to maintain compliance and maintain a safe work area.
· Approving and closing production reports to ensure production reporting accuracy. (in areas where applicable)
· Ensuring administrative services such as audit standards, vacation planning, overtime, etc are implemented and documented appropriately.
· Recognizing, documenting and helping resolve any safety or ergonomic issues to maintain a safe work environment. Completing safety incident reports as necessary with follow-up to maintain a closed loop on safety.
· Continuously monitoring housekeeping to ensure 5S is maintained throughout the area.
· Responding to emergency situations appropriately
· Administering disciplinary corrective action (warnings, written plans, or suspensions) to resolve personnel issues.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
· Minimum of three (3) years manufacturing experience in a private, public, government or military environment
· Minimum of one (1) year combined supervisory and/or leadership experience in a private, public, government or military environment
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution
· Minimum of three (3) years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
· Experience leading cross functional teams
· Self-directed and detail oriented
· Ability to create, lead and work in a team atmosphere
· Ability to drive and influence positive change
Location: Hutchinson, MN
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic travel
Relocation: Is authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without a sponsorship for employment visa status (e.e. H1B status).