Description de l'offre
Description du poste
3M is seeking a Production Supervisor for the Clinton, TN manufacturing facility. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Job Summary :
The person hired for the position of Production Supervisor will be responsible for business objectives for the Clinton manufacturing facility while ensuring world class safety, quality, service, and engagement.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Leads an established manufacturing team and will assist with the scale up of a new manufacturing area.
· Champion the deployment of Lean Manufacturing and LMS 2.0
· Works closely with the supply chain, manufacturing, and quality to ensure production schedules are well aligned and executed
· Develops an organization focused on continuous improvement and uses Lean Six Sigma tools to teach others
· Willingness to be on-call
· Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
· Master's degree or higher in a supply chain or technical discipline
· LSS Green Belt Training and Certification
· Experience with 3M’s Manufacturing model and LMS 2.0
Location: Clinton, TN
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic
Relocation: Is authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)