Description de l'offre
Description du poste
3M is seeking a Production Supervisor for the Personal Safety Division located in Aberdeen, SD. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Job Summary :
The person hired for the position of Production Supervisor will provide supervisory support for manufacturing operations within the Aberdeen manufacturing plant.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Supervise and manage all functions involved in the production of 3M products in a safe and economical fashion
· Use leadership and supervisory skills necessary for managing people such as knowledge of employment law, knowledge of corporate/location policies and procedures, effective communications, performance appraisal procedures, performance management, hiring and interviewing, documentation, interpersonal skills, coaching skills, change management, conflict resolution, delegation, goal setting, motivation, emotional intelligence, and strategic planning
· Use corporate/local systems such as Workday, time and attendance systems, sourcing payment systems, LSO etc.
· Supervise employees in departments including production, warehouse, and quality assurance
· Reports to a General Supervisor with responsibility for operations and employees in the same plant areas (the General Supervisor reports to the Operations Manager)
· Possess a High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
· Minimum one (1) year of manufacturing experience in a private, public, government or military environment
· Associate’s degree/Technical diploma or higher from an accredited institution
· Previous supervisory experience
· Previous experience working with a cross functional team
· Ability to work any shift available
· MS Office proficiency
· Strong initiative with improvement activities in previous assignments
· Strong communication skills and coaching skills
· Ability to influence others and obtain results
Location: Aberdeen, SD
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic/international
Relocation: Is authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).