Numberly is a programmatic expert owned by 1000mercis Group, a NYSE Alternext-listed company. Our main objective is to help advertisers leverage their CRM assets through programmatic media buying, from data collection (DMP and onboarding) to data activation.
numberly is dedicated to innovation, with 20% of revenue invested in R&D (Machine Learning and Quantitative Marketing). With 500 employees, spanning more than 20 citizenships, across offices in New York, Montreal, London, Amsterdam, Dubai and Paris, numberly offers an open-minded, dynamic and fast growing environment.
To find out more about us, have a look at our profile on Welcome to the Jungle!
Ideal candidate profile
As a project manager at Numberly, you will be in charge of:
* Creating internal links between business teams (Marketing, Media Traders, Legal) and technical teams (Data Scientists, Data Engineers, DevOps, Data Analysts)
* Translating external clients needs into concrete solutions
Your mission, should you accept it:
You will take part in the implementation of our technical roadmap by:
* Defining specifications and planning for each of your projects
* Following their delivery and quality
* Ensuring a technological watch for market tools (Appnexus, Google, Facebook, etc.), and adapting to new releases
Several examples of projects you could be working on:
* Take part in the conception of a data visualization interface
* Industrialize an NLP algorithm developed by our Data Scientists
* Implement a new automation tool to allow business teams to access data
* Build a real time data feeding process
You will interact with clients and prospects on a daily basis by:
* Meeting their needs via our products : DMP, Trading, Programmatic CRM.
* Building lasting relationships:
* Daily production such as data analysis, data visualization, or tracking links implementation
* Regular client calls/meetings
* Finding solutions to unexpected problems
* Developing new partnerships/connectors with technical platforms to answer internal needs
To be able to do so, you will work with teams using on a daily basis cutting edge technologies from Python, MongoDB, Hadoop to ScyllaDB and Kafka with savvy people. Over your time with us, you will gain a full overview of our own internalised data infrastructure, from data collection to activation.
* You are currently obtaining a Masters degree
* You are resourceful, patient, and attentive
* You are not afraid to take action when you identify opportunities for improvement
* You are rigorous, and pay attention to detail
* You are curious and a fast learner
* You are pragmatic and think on your feet
* You are willing to prove to your colleagues that you are the best at Mario Kart
Nice to have
* You have a strong interest for web and data marketing
* You are already familiar with the main market players and their tools
* You can work with SQL
* You have prior project management experience
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
* Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
* Get to know your “Jedi Master”, your ‘go to guy’ when you arrive
* Go to yoga classes, cross-training, barbecues, internal parties...
* Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
Le Groupe 1000 Mercis créé en février 2000 par Yseulys Costes et Thibaut Munier est le pionnier de la publicité et du marketing interactifs. Basé à Paris, Lyon, Londres et New York, il permet aux entreprises d'optimiser leurs actions de conquête et de fidélisation grâce aux médias interactifs tels que Internet, les téléphones mobiles ou les tablettes. Son offre couple conquête de nouveaux clients et fidélisation ainsi qu'une offre de retargeting par email. Ses domaines d'activités sont divers : voyage, grande consommation, distribution spécialisée, banque et assurances... Le groupe compte parmi ses clients SFR, Sephora, Google, Club Med, Nestlé, Canal + ou encore BNP Paribas. Le chiffre d'affaires de 1000 Mercis s’élevait à 36,4 million d'euros en 2012. La société vient d'acquérir Matiro, le pionnier du Trading en Real Time Bidding. 1000 Mercis a été classé 2ème au classement des PME les plus rentables en France et est côté sur le marchélternext by NYSE Euronext.