Description de l'offre
Numberly helps its customers collect, analyze and leverage their data across all marketing channels. To do this, we are more than 100 engineers (a quarter of Numberly) divided into teams with a human dimension, where we ensure that everyone develops a positive influence and can be autonomous. Our sustained growth forces us to constantly question our technical and organizational choices.
With seven offices worldwide and clients in more than fifty countries, our challenges are global.
Due to our wide range of interconnected products, our technical challenges are very varied and often complex. Our daily missions consist of processing thousands of requests per second, distributed throughout the world, operating databases of several petabytes (Big Data™), automating our entire bare-metal infrastructure, and building the digital marketing interfaces of tomorrow.
Numberly is looking for a Data Engineer to join its dedicated team to Big Data and RTB. As a Data Engineer you will:
* Create and maintain pipeline jobs that transfer client data to/from our database diverse infrastructure (Hive, MongoDB, ScyllaDB).
* Nurture our large Hadoop cluster, optimize distributed Data Operations and Storage.
* Participate in decision making concerning efficient & ethical use of data and technological evolution at Numberly.
* Work alongside Data Scientists, DevOps, and many other talented techs.
* Suggest your own technological solutions and try them out (our latest successful POCs include Apache Kafka and ScyllaDB) .
* Join a great multicultural team filled with wonderful people
* Like data in all its forms: raw, reworked, refined, calculated, analyzed, reused…
* Like work well done and pay attention to detail
* Dream of being able to develop and manage website databases with strong traffic
* Want to work with various, prestigious clients on different problems
* Are on the lookout for new languages/technologies and test the latest open source trends before others
You love the following stack ?
* Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Impala, HBase, ...)
* Apache Spark
* ETL (Apache Airflow or equivalent)
* SQL Databases (MySQL, SQLServer)
* NoSQL databases (MongoDB, ScyllaDB, ElasticSearch, ...)
* Apache Kafka
* Python, Java, Scala
Even better if you know :
* Cloud Solutions (AWS, GCP, …)
* API REST, WebServices
* Apache Druid
* Data Science and Machine Learning
* Message Queuing (RabbitMQ, Celery, …)
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
* Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
* Go to yoga classes, cross-training, barbecues, internal parties...
* Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
À propos de Numberly (1000mercis group)