Description de l'offre
Numberly is looking for a Business Developer & Marketing intern to help with the development of our activity in the UK, from our London office.
The job role includes:
* Benchmarking partners and competitors on the UK market
* Generating leads through sourcing creatively and targeting new, potential clients (prospecting new clients)
* Creating, qualifying and following up a portfolio of clients:
* Listening and understanding the clients’ needs
* Preparing meetings : reporting, recommendation proposals, presentation of results to clients (customer acquisition and loyalty)
* Following up to close deals
* Developing a long-term relationship via loyalty schemes (breakfast meetings, conferences events…)
* Screening and answering of RFI and RFP opportunities in the UK market
In parallel, the job role also includes the support of the marketing team:
* Monitoring online data catching campaigns and eCRM programmes
* Preparing and presenting campaign results
* Native English
* This job will require a motivated, attentive and resourceful individual with an interest in sales
* Able to work collaboratively with others to produce proposals and presentations
* Strong communication skills with a desire to grow the business in a valued way
* Understanding of the UK market and companies to a high degree
* Openness to learn about digital marketing tools as well as prior knowledge within this sector
* Capable at multi-tasking and prioritising workload
Even with 500 people we like to spend time together!
* Participate to “Happy Meetings’” where we share the Group’s news with everyone from around the world
* Find the most incredible fancy costume for the next party
* Amazing office location too! We are located very near Oxford Circus
Our team spirit and diversity make us wonderful, come and join us!
À propos de Numberly (1000mercis group)
Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms, its experts develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. More than 500 employees contribute every day to quality customer satisfaction and execution, remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly.