Description de l'offre
Customer Service Representative
• To provide excellent customer service by giving appropriate and accurate responses to customer queries and to handle/resolve customer issues while meeting quality, productivity and schedule adherence performance standards.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Collaborate, follow up, escalate and track progress with various internal teams for faster resolution of order issues
• Tracking, reporting and answering AT&T Support Center e-mails (if they exist), and with the intent of analysis around why received, how to decrease/eliminate
• Tracking, reporting and answering external/internal ‘tickets’ received from tooling platforms, currently intended to come from IOS/OSM. Received and responded to or parsed to appropriate team as necessary, but with the intent of analysis around why received, how to decrease/eliminate inbound requests.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls to support internal partners and customers
• The team will collaborate with the Service Delivery organization to assess tasks for new products and determine the appropriate work group.
• Provide volume, handle time and staffing assumptions associated with the tasks or products.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma or Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
• Preferably with call center experience.
• Good communication skills.
• Must be open for a graveyard shift
• Willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig.
• Can start asap
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Analytical Thinking
· Client Relationship
· Communication (Oral/Written)
· Strategic Thinking