Description de l'offre
Zodiac Seats US, a segment of Zodiac Aerospace, is one of the world's top manufacturers of commercial aircraft seats for airlines and major aircraft manufacturers today. Our primary manufacturing facility is located on a half-million-square foot campus in Gainesville, Texas (approximately 60 miles north of Dallas/Fort Worth). Visit www.zodiacaerospace.com to learn more.
· OCCUPATIONAL SUMMARY:
Provides technical support to customers as required and conducts customer training programs. Maintains regular communication with customers providing excellent customer service.
· DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develops and coordinates technical training for staff and/or customers
· Provides technical support to the customer
· Determines requirements for consignment inventory to support Field Service projects
· Records and then facilitates the corrections of all Product Support Requests
· Coordinates all field upgrades for passenger seating
· Manages internal project execution to ensure on time delivery of support.
· Acts as a liaison between customers, manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries
· Develops and implements communication and tracking programs in support of the organizations objectives
· Performs others related duties as required
· QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS :
· Knowledge and skills:
· Must have proven ability to work well with customers and with all management levels in the operation
· Must have the ability to work well with customer personnel under stressful situations, and the ability to communicate customer needs to all departments within the company in an efficient manner
· Must be competent in dealing with blueprints, planning filed work modification, MRP systems, and CRT terminal usage
· Must be knowledgeable of all Zodiac passenger seating
· Must be proficient in job-related computer activities
· Must be able to interface with all departments within the company, including program management, spares, purchasing, finance, engineering, and manufacturing
· This is an experienced level position requiring a thorough understanding of operations, sales, cost structures and business systems.
· Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related area is preferred or requires a combination of equivalent experience and education. Requires at least three 3 years related experience in product support, manufacturing or engineering functions.