As a result of our continued growth, we are seeking a Social Media & Marketing Intern to join our team. This role is designed for those outstanding candidates who are driven to exceed expectations.
Our combination of high standards, innovative thinking and passion will enable us to become a market leader in our industry. We pride ourselves on our investment in our services and teams.
Zasbi offer a range of bespoke Consultancy and Management services for residential buildings. We deliver the complete management package for all aspects of our client’s property development, providing the utmost in health, lifestyle and wellbeing. Amenities include: bars, lounges, business centres, screening rooms, treatment rooms, gyms, pools and hot and cold experience rooms.
Social Media & Marketing Intern
Your role at Zasbi will be to work alongside the founder and business development co-ordinator to help firmly establish the business and its brand through social platforms and online marketing. If your seeking and internship with lots of diversity, from contacting influencers, writing content and monitoring social media accounts, then this is for you. This is a great role for somebody who want to experience in the inner working of a start-up.
You should possess the following qualities:
• Be very confident and competent with the aforementioned social media platforms
• Have an excellent command of the English language
• Have an informed interest of the luxury property and service industry
• Be extremely creative and imaginative, especially using images and text
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills, with the ability to work alone and as part of a tight-knit team
Typical work activates
• Creating and developing content
• Growing our online following
• Researching potential clients and their needs
• Writing articles and posts
• Managing multiple social media platforms
• Planning and running a full content strategy
• SEO and SEM optimisation
• Overseeing all online campaigns and evaluating their effectiveness
This post is a freelance flexible working role and is a great role for a student, or someone who is looking to boost their passion alongside another job.