Description de l'offre
As a Business Development colleague, you will focus on driving quality pipeline through outbound prospecting that generates awareness, education, and interest in your assigned HR software product(s). This role will manage a high volume of names and self-generated leads across a wide variety of industries and applications by leveraging advanced email and phone qualification skills and product, service, and industry knowledge. Working with HR end users and key purchasing contacts, you will create new opportunities that allow Market Sellers to cultivate through the sales cycle to achieve new clients.
· Successfully pursue new customers through outbound prospecting strategies
· Leverage advanced qualification along with product, services, or industry knowledge to thoroughly qualify and identify new sales opportunities
· Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize new sales opportunities
· Assign qualified opportunities to appropriate Market Sellers by capturing all relevant customer information and sales activities completely into Salesforce.com in order to advance the sales cycle
· Collaborate with peers and Market Sellers to ensure strategy alignment and attainment of goals
· Leverage internal resources to develop and expand your lead qualification skills
· Participate in staff meetings and contribute to sales and marketing meetings on calling efforts to advance the sales cycle.
· Effectively and efficiently track all prospects in their assigned regions via Salesforce.com and nurture them through a lead development process from prospects to qualified sales opportunities
· Using a combination of emails and calls, develop and test messages with prospects to achieve highest response rate to Willis Towers Watson outreach
· Participate in regional and national marketing events to drive pipeline growth
· 1-2+ years of sales development, sales support, or outbound prospecting in the areas of software sales, technology sales, and/or HR Solutions
· Demonstrated success understanding business objectives and exceeding goals
· Must be client focused and highly responsive.
· Exceptional persuasive verbal and written communication skills with excellent email writing and telephone skills with a high level of attention to detail
· Experience working in fast-paced, disciplined, process-driven, sales and/or marketing environment
· Strong time management and prioritization skills with minimal supervision
· Proficient working with Salesforce.com, or CRM system, to facilitate lead qualification and advancement of sales cycle.
· An undergraduate degree is required
· Highly proficient computer skills including email, Salesforce.com, Marketing Automation, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more atwillistowerswatson.com.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:Know your rights.
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.