As a QA Business Analyst, you will be responsible for performing accurate quality assurance on web based portals for our clients. This position will ensure that all aspects of customized portals have been correctly configured prior to their release. The ideal candidate will have experience in web based systems, data analysis and insurance products.
· Ensure custom portals built for each client are accurate and match specifications.
· Analyze portal and plan configurations for errors.
· Track and document all discrepancies.
· Identify any potential problems prior to a portal’s construction.
· Assist in the planning process to ensure all necessary information is collected as well as set product release timelines.
· Assure compliance in accordance with benefit rules and regulations.
· Manage the relationship between the QA team and other operation teams.
· Identify root causes to common errors and communicate findings to key stakeholders.
· Play a key role in overall process improvement to eliminate common errors and ensure all portals are launched without issue.
· Enhance and maintain proprietary QA audit tools using VBA coding.
· QA Case Manager for some client sizes (small, medium)
· Portal testing and Inventory testing
· Overall review and signoff of all testing output prior to client delivery
· Focus on QA Casework during the PEAK season and use this experience to lead cross-functional continuous improvement throughout the year.
· Any other duties as assigned.
· Associate’s degree required
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field preferred
· Minimum of one to three (1-3) years of successful customer service and/or quality assurance experience in the health and/or insurance industry
· Experience MS Office applications and/or other web-based software applications
· Proficiency with MS Excel.
· Experience with MS Dynamics is preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Keen attention to detail with a discerning eye for future potential impacts
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more atwillistowerswatson.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity:Know your rights
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employee