With more than fifty sites, applications and mobile games worldwide (94%, 94seconds, Allociné, Jeuxvideo.com, PurePeople, Puretrend, 750g.com, Easyvoyage ...) and powerful channels on video platforms, the Webedia group brings together more than 90 million monthly unique visitors on all screens and more than 27 million in France (source Webedia and Médiamétrie / NetRatings, global Internet, October 2015).
Webedia, to sustain its growth objective, is seeking a talented Data Analyst for its Mobile Game Business Unit.
- Define Webedia’s tagging plans and data architecture to ensure data is complete, useful, available, fresh and reliable ;
- Work with Webedia’s technical teams to ensure the good quality and complete availability of all data, manage the evolution of the whole data pipeline, and inform all internal decision makers of the quality and freshness of data ;
- Conceive, build and maintain the different KPI dashboards useful to Webedia, particularly for user acquisition, product management and game design. Deliver them to the internal concerned parties and assist them to read and use them properly ;
- Perform ad hoc analysis on various subjects (including acquisition, monetization, lifetime value, product strategy, game balancing, etc…) to enhance Webedia’s strategy as a developer and publisher. Define and implement a long-term strategy to sustainably capitalize on this knowledge.
- Proficient technical skills. Fluent in writing SQL and, ideally, Python and/or R. NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra...) skills are a plus ;
- Proficient data visualization skills. Substantial experience with a data visualization tool (Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI...) is required. Experience using an all-in-one data analysis tool (deltaDNA, Game Analytics, Google Analytics…) is a plus ;
- Strong marketing and game design acumen. Particularly, a deep understanding of marketing and game design techniques for free-to-play and free games, including: acquisition, CRM, product management, user experience, ad mediation, economy balancing…;
- Enthusiasm for gaming. Particularly mobile gaming ;
- Great oral and written communication skills in English and French. Great science popularization and interpersonal skills ;
- At least 3 years experience as a data analyst, ideally for a mobile video game company ;
- Master’s degree in statistics, computer science, applied mathematics or related fields.
Selon profil et expérience