Description de l'offre
Auto req ID
Solution Architect e-Commerce
Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you want to lead a passionate and inventive team?
Step up and become our new Solution Architect for eCom!
What are you waiting for?
We are now looking for a skilled Solution Architect to strengthen and Lead our e-Commerce solutions team based on Microsoft Technologies and Sitecore Commerce Server.
An architect with a passion for architecture, strategic thinking and high level design when delivering business benefits in terms of decisions and strategies in IT. The Solution Architect is accountable for the technical roadmap of the platform/solutions and lead the work to secure quality deliverables of Volvo’s e-Commerce solutions.
You have a background as an Architect. You have broad knowledge and experience of all aspects of the software engineering process and application development. You have academic qualifications within relevant field of expertise.
Who are we….
The eCom & Portal department is part of the Common Services function that is managing the delivery responsibility for the core solutions in the area of Master Data, Portals , e-Commerce and Mobile applications used at all Truck Brands and Business Areas within the Volvo Group. The function has full responsibility for project deliveries as well as maintenance.
We can offer….
· An attractive working environment where you will be part of a global team with high performing colleagues
· The opportunity to grow by challenging assignments, competence development and coaching
· A possibility to work/transition into the latest technology within the field Wanted profile
You need to have the ability to work under demanding, challenging and changing conditions.
As person you are structured, innovative and have a strong technical focus in combination with a customer oriented attitude. You enjoy teamwork, contribute with team spirit and you like taking responsibility. You have the ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams.
· A university degree in Computer science or similar
· Experience from software engineering, agile development and continues improvements
· Ability to establish and maintain good relations with your internal and external stakeholders
· You have documented experience from assignments in designing and developing applications
· Experience from transport solutions is an advantage
· Fluent in English - both written and spoken Technical Skills
· Experience in Sitecore Commerce
· Understanding and using Enterprise Architecture frameworks
· Experience in multitier application architecture having complex integration between different systems
· Integration solutions using technologies like MQ, or other ESB and web services
· Experience from system development with .NET using MS related technologies (Visual Studio, C#, TFS, SQLServer)
· High level Understanding of infrastructure services, components Travel required: Occasional
Application screening will start immediately; we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For further information please contact
Hiring manager, Siddharth Kumar, phone Union representatives for Swedish applicants
Akademikerna - Peter Månsson, Unionen - Jonas Ljungdahl, Ledarna - Roger Nordh, Target start date: 2018-09-24 or ASAP
Solution Architect - eCom
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province