Description de l'offre
Auto req ID
Volvo Group Australia has an opening for a Sales Coordinator to join Volvo Commercial Vehicles Blacktown to partner with our Mack Trucks brand. As Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the Mack Trucks are delivered to dealers in a timely and cost efficient manner. This role has a largely administrative focus assisting the Mack Trucks sales team in Sydney with their day to day functions, enabling the Sales Representatives to reduce their time spent on administration and maximise their time spent selling trucks to customers.
About the role:
· Responsible for Mack trucks sales coordination from the time the order is placed until delivery of the truck to the customer
· Support for Volvo UD and used trucks sales coordination all NSW branches in periods of absence
· Follow up sales and customer satisfaction survey
· Responsible for Mack Customer data being maintained in a manner which facilitates ease of access to data integral in customer contact and analysis of activity. About you:
· Knowledge of Mack Trucks models preferred however full training will be provided
· Previous work experience gained in the heavy vehicle industry
· Exceptional customer service
· A since of structure with great time management and organisational skills
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
· Heavy Truck License (desirable but not essential) Benefits:
· Competitive remuneration with additional superannuation
· Career development with Global prospects
· Salary sacrifice fifth week of annual leave
· Service recognition
· Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
· Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
· A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
· A dedicated Wellness program with discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
· Workplace Giving Program.
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world's best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
State / Province
New South Wales