Auto req ID
Arrow Truck Sales
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is North America's leading source for used heavy-duty and medium-duty trucks. We carry all makes and models and maintain an extensive and diverse inventory of on-highway, vocational and specialty trucks as well as used trailers.
Arrow's commitment is to integrity in used truck sales, and we have earned that reputation in the trucking industry since 1950. Providing quality, value and selection has earned the trust––and the business––of fleets and owner-operators across North America.
Arrow offers a full menu of value-added services, including on-site financing, insurance options, extended warranties and more. The convenience of one-stop shopping is available at Arrow retail locations throughout the United States and Canada.
Arrow has an opening for a Retail Sales Associate . The candidate sells used commercial trucks and trailers by understanding the equipment, developing, qualifying buyers, and closing sales. This position is responsible for delivering quality customer service and becoming a consultant to each customer on finding the right equipment that aligns with their needs. The job rental is in Mississauga, Ontario .
· Conduct all of their business activities and transactions in a highly ethical, moral and legal manner
· Develop and maintain a minimum database, with email addresses, of 400 prospects and customers
· that are entered into the SFA prospect system
· Make a minimum average of 35 outgoing sales calls to new or existing prospects per day
· Make outside calls as directed by Branch Manager
· Maintain a total customer satisfaction focus and provide their prospects and customers with accurate paperwork and information in a timely manner
· Plans and aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
· Personal Effectiveness: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
· Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
· Persuades: Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others
· Situational adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations
· Drive for Results: Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances
· Interpersonal savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
· Negotiation Skills: Influencing others to get their agreement on terms for the purchase or exchange of goods and services.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Aptitude for sales
· Knowledge of truck industry helpful
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· 2+ years sales experience preferred
· Bilingualism (English/French), spoken and written
· Some traveling maybe require.
Send us your resume here OR by email: bcarnie@ArrowTruck.com
Retail Sales associates
Travel Required (maximum)
No Travel Required
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Last application date
State / Province