Auto req ID
Volvo Construction Equipment
Assist SE supervisor/TQM manager in maintaining and optimizing existing QES management system;
· Assist in process review programs;
· Assist in monthly 5S/Site walk audit and follow-up;
· Assist in monthly COPQ report prepare;
· Assist in maintaining and improving current hazard register system;
· Assist in preparing in safety month activities;
· Improve existing safety inspection checklist and participate in daily safety patrol;
· Assist SE supervisor in making monthly/weekly safety reports;
· Other assignments as needed; Personal Qualifications:
· College above degree, EHS, automotive related education background;
· Occupational safety & health management;
· Communication skills;
· English and computer skills;
Quality & Environment
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
Last application date
State / Province