Stage : PRODUCT DESIGNER [M/F] Bac+3 minimum
PRODUCT DESIGNER [M/F] Bac+3 minimumAuto req ID
Group Trucks Technology
Product Design is a Group Function working with AB Volvo Truck brands and Business Areas (BA). We are organized within Volvo GTT.
· Propose and develop design solutions with clearProduct Messageand distinct Brand identity that meets the project prerequisites.
· Research and analyze input from related trends (e.g. Competitive set, General automotive, Color & Materials, Culture, Human behavior, etc.).considering the following perspectives:
· Brand Framework and Customer Needs
· Commercial and Technical Strategies
· Environmental and Economical Drive
· Exploreideas for Product Message and create2D and 3D concepts, using the given inputs,
· Develop attractive and functional design solutions and communicate through sketches, renderings, illustrations or CAD models.
· Proposegraphics, color, trims, textiles and grains.
· Develop decision material.
· Secure the correct visual quality of the output from the Product Design Process in due time.
Country - To display Flexible positions, type in Flexible.
PRODUCT DESIGNER [M/F] Bac+3 minimum
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Marketing / Communication
Chargée de Marketing Communication Anglais
A la recherche d'un nouveau challenge en marketing