Stage : Internship BAC +4/5 Database management tool development (H/F)
Internship BAC +4/5 Database management tool development (H/F)Auto req ID
Group Trucks Technology
Mission Description :
In order to optimize the implementation of the AGILE method (project management method) in the development process of our vehicle simulation tool, we need to make dynamic tracking SPRINT (small work groups) during SCRUM meeting (meeting to know the advancement of SPRINT). We need to develop a tool to dynamically collect informations necessary to monitor the actions of our database managed by Serena Dimensions. The tool design should help us to meet our needs.
In detail, the trainee will be able to:
• Write a functional description of the tool based on existing tools.
• Gather informations from our database (status change requests, comments, list of associated files, ...) to Excel in a first time. This request may need to evolve with the proposals of the student.
• Develop interfacing functions for the logical classification of such information in an Excel file monitoring to help track items backlog during scrum meeting.
• Develop a function for automatic document generation based on information collected in the database.
• Write a detailed specification so that VOLVO keeps a complete mastery of the application in order to integrate any further developments.
Training for the internal tools needed for the course will be provided by the tutor.
Student in School of Engineering or Master 2 with specialty on IT development, looking for a rewarding internship and scalable.
The student will demonstrate independence, be proactive and rigorous in the development work. This topic will be scalable depending on its progress.
Environment: Agile, Python, VBA, Java, C, C ++, MySql
Languages: English, French
Knowledge of Matlab and Serena Dimensions CM are a plus.
Internship BAC +4/5 Database management tool development (H/F)
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date