Auto req ID
Role (Purpose of the job)
To support Business system team on daily operations
· Create, update, disable user account of business systems for dealers in China
· Maintain controlling role in business systems and migrate user for dealers in China
· Audit the user list regularly and notice dealers to comply
· Assist in adjusting setting of business systems based on requirement
· Assist in simple report making by DMS data
· Co-work together with Group IT function in case technical issues happening in above tasks. Key requirements
· Major in Computer science or automobile related
· Fluent in oral and writing English
· SQL query skills is a plus.
· Retail working experience is a plus
Intern, Business system
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world's best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Last application date
State / Province