Auto req ID
Roles of Job
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities:
· Invoice register, checking and scanning
· Voucher filing/archiving
· Other Job Assigned
· Majors in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
· Skilled in Microsoft Office applications (i.e.: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Fluent in English written
· Able to adapt to English system and operation interface
· Good communication skills, quick learner, diligent and responsible
· Stable working time (three days per week at least), 6 months for the whole assignment.
Finance & Control
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province