Auto req ID
Salary: £9.93 per hour
5 days / minimum 40 hours per week
Working 07:00 to 16:00 on a rotating shift pattern of 5 days Monday to Saturday
We are looking for a permanent full-time Class 2 / Cat C Driver to join our driving team based within the B&Q store. We like to develop our talent, so for the right person we will support and train you to get your Hiab licence within your first three months with us.
Typically during the winter you will be supporting the B&Q Store to Home delivery team in a rigid vehicle, delivering to the customer's room of choice with another Driver or Porter. During the summer you will drive one of our 26 ton Hiabs, at Glasshoughtonsupporting the Tradepoint team with deliveries (if you don't have your crane licence, don't worry, we'll train you).
This role is key to our success. You will represent both the face of the customer and our business on a daily basis so we are looking for a highly motivated individual who can deliver exceptional levels of customer service and deliver our customer promise.
What you need to have:
· Class 2 / Cat C Driving Licence with no more than six penalty points.
· Valid Driver CPC and digital tachocard
· Experience of driving commercial vehicles.
· Take pride in delivering exceptional customer service
· Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone
· Current crane licence (preferred, but we can train you) What we offer:
· On-going training that counts towards your CPC renewal
· 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
· Company pension scheme
· Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
· Access to wide range of discounts including reduced gym membership and cinema tickets
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Cycle to work scheme
· B&Q discount card
· Opportunity for Overtime in the summer at 1.5x hourly rate
· 45p per mile when covering at other stores (in the summer)
Home Delivery Driver - B&Q Huddersfield
Travel Required (maximum)
At Renault Trucks we care about people since 1894. We design simple & efficient transport solutions that help customers and drivers accomplish their mission, and societies shape the future.
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
Last application date
State / Province