Auto req ID
This role has to support deliveries in the form of QDCF for projects, solve quality issues for pneumatic components and their installation.
· To support the development of technical solutions in the area of Pneumatic installation.
· To follow up quality status, run Protus cases and participate in Design Reviews, and perform FMEA's
· To utilize existing engineering tools, methods and processes and to follow general DVP processes.
· To follow established time- and activity plan for the assigned area, to report on deviations and to communicate with project management regarding general project time plan.
· To participate in a cross-functional network regarding the technical area by communicating with Purchasing, Manufacturing, Project Management etc, and to, if needed, dialogue with suppliers regarding various technical issues.
· To learn internal tools and processes focusing on the assigned area.
· Relevant communication skills.
· Quality mindset and customer orientation.
· Strong engineering fundamentals with focus on Design.
· Formal education: B.E or M.E in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering or equivalent.
· 1-3 years of experience in product development.
· Knowledge of CAD tools / Creo, Microsoft office applications is required.
Associate Engineer Pneumatic Installation
Travel Required (maximum)
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
UD Trucks is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
Last application date
State / Province