Auto req ID
Group Trucks Technology
Product Design is a Group Function working with AB Volvo Truck brands and Business Areas (BA). We are organized within Volvo GTT.
· Transforms a 2D sketch or a 3D scanned data into a 3D physical model
· Create 3D physical models to visualize the proposed appearance of the product.
· In early phases develop and visualize ideas together with the design team.
· Assist in the development and construction of 3D physical models with respect to dimensional and technical constraints and model build in general
· Develop models for decisions.
· Verify visual quality and numerical surfaces through developing 3D milled models.
· Secure the model quality and specification according to project planning and project phases.
· Secure maintenance of facilities, tools and materials.
· Research and analyze input from related trends and areas
· Improve skills, processes and methods based on design and innovations.
Country - To display Flexible positions, type in Flexible.
INTERNSHIP PHYSICAL MODELER H/F
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date