Auto req ID
Group Trucks Technology
Product Design is a Group Function working with AB Volvo Truck brands and Business Areas (BA). We are organized within Volvo GTT.
· Works closely with our business and solution delivery partners, translating business requirements, modern technology, and user needs into a meaningful design and customer solutions
· Participate in cross functional teams as expert on Esthetics, Product Message and Visual Brand Distinction
· Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
· Visualisenew design solutions.
· Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photo Shop, Illustrator, Visio, and Dreamweaver. QT experience is highly prioritized.
· Ability to prototype concepts and interpret user feedback.
· Excellent communication and organization skills.
· Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of Web technologies Flex, Ajax, Flash, DHTML, CSS, scripting, and various other technologies a plus
· Develop graphics, Icons, UI menu/information transitions
· Support in transposing design direction to populate the UI
· Detail oriented and excited about the opportunity to dive into the details of how design work gets done
· Supporting X-functional workshops
· Supporting in generating new UI concepts
Country - To display Flexible positions, type in Flexible.
INTERNSHIP INTERACTIVE DESIGNER H/F
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date