- Internship - Graphic Designer (H/F) - Electrocaïne
- Grand Baie (Mauritius)
INTERNSHIP GRAPHIC DESIGNER H/FAuto req ID
Group Trucks Technology
· To be an active support to AB Volvo branded products regarding graphic design
· To Propose and Develop graphicdesign solutions with clear and distinct Brand identityin line with the Volvo Group graphic guidelines and strategies.
· Executing graphic design strategies that support and enhance the overall brand and design strategies.
· Communicates ideas and concepts through sketches, renderings, models and other visualization methods and graphic presentations.
· Secure Graphic Design quality and content before sending information to outsourcing supplier
· Secures that the necessary graphic material is produced for decisions, reviews, customer evaluations and CAD deliveries
· To work closely with the different design competences of the studio(s) i.e. CMF, HMI/UX
· Graphic design concepts, create artwork and supply to Marketing/VCM regarding launch and event merchandise
Country - To display Flexible positions, type in Flexible.
INTERNSHIP GRAPHIC DESIGNER H/F
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date