Auto req ID
Group Trucks Technology
Volvo video :
You have a passion for Technologies? You would like to bring new solutions and solve exciting challenges in a multicultural organization? We are reinforcing the team Technologies and Services Development (TSD) and we look for trainees and alternants (M/F). Interested? Read below!
You will take an active part to develop innovative services using data from connected trucks. Our web applications are developed following an Agile way of working within a small team with multiple competences (data analyst, software developer, etc…). These new services are designed and tested directly with the end-users within the Volvo group.
Curious? Join us! Your mission will contribute directly to the development of predictive maintenance and so enhance the performance and the success of our customers !
Your main activities would be:
· Analyze data from multiple data warehouses
· Define patterns to prevent unexpected stop of the truck mission
· Identify influent parameters
· Develop predictive model (development and validation)
· Brainstorm and propose new ideas
· Collaborate and share with end-users
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· You are preparing a master degree in Engineering with options about Data-Science/Statistical analysis.
· Trainee or alternant, minimum 6 months
· pro-active and enjoying working in a team
· Rigorous, curious
· English language
· Strong knowledge about statistical methods / Machine learning/ data mining (clustering supervised/non supervised, multi variables regression, SVM, decision tree, etc.). Deep learning would be also a plus.
· Programing and algorithms
· IT languages: R/Python/Matlab. SPSS modeller, Java and big data would be a plus.
· Some basics about tools for data visualization.
Reports to Marc Bourgeois Manager Technologies and Services development
A stimulating work environment, recognition at work, professional growth, motivation, management, pride, fun ... The Volvo Group has again been awarded the HappyTrainees label this year!
93% of young people recommend the Volvo group for an internship, an apprentice contract or a VIE, and we are particularly proud of this!
If you too want to be part of our Happy Trainees, apply!
Trainee- Data Science Technologies & Services H/F
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province