Auto req ID
Group Trucks Technology
Volvo video :
You have a passion for Technologies? You would like to bring new solutions and solve exciting challenges in a multicultural organization? We are reinforcing the team Technologies and Services Development(TSD) and we look for trainees and alternants (M/F). Interested? Read below!
You will take an active part to develop innovative services using data from connected trucks. Our web applications are developed following an Agile way of working within a small team with multiple competences (data analyst, software developer, etc…). These new services are designed and tested directly with the end-users within the Volvo group.
Curious? Join us! Your mission will contribute directly to the development of predictive maintenance and so enhance the performance and the success of our customers!
Your main activities would be:
· Develop and manage server layer
· Develop web client and visual interface presentingresults from statistical algorithms
· Connect data from multiple warehouses
· Brainstorm and propose new ideas
· Collaborate and share with end-users
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· You are preparing a master degree in Engineering with options about software developemnt
· Trainee or alternant, minimum 6 months
· pro-active and enjoying working in a team
· Rigorous, curious
· English language
· Interested in web design and UX
· Programmation languages
· Java / SQL
· HTTP / REST
· HTML / CSS / JS (AngularJS)
· Nice to have
· Knowledge of JS build system (gulp, grunt, browserify…)
· Linux / command line scripting
· Knowledgeable and curious about electronics and embedded software
Reports to Marc Bourgeois Manager Technologies and Services development
Alternant BAC+4/5 Software developer Technologies and Services H/F
The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support.
With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Last application date
State / Province