Auto req ID
Arrow Truck Sales
Branch Administrative Assistant
Mission/Purpose of the Job
Greet customers/visitors and direct incoming phone calls. Process accounts payables and other branch administrative duties.
· Receive and direct phone calls to the appropriate staff member.
· Greet customers, visitors and vendors and direct to appropriate staff member.
· Process invoices through accounts payable, post purchase orders and internals to inventory.
· Obtain and record customers name and referral on daily log sheet.
· Sort and distribute incoming mail.
· Process branch petty cash.
· Report branch deposits and credit cards to corporate.
· Scan final recap package to Accounting.
· File truck files after F&I Manager has completed sale transaction.
· Provide support/back-up for Finance & Insurance Manager.
· Check titles in daily.
· Copy, scan and file documents according to auditing guidelines.
· Project a positive and friendly attitude towards customers and co-workers. Critical Competencies
· Builds Networks: Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
· Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
· Plans and Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
· Resourcefulness: Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
· Ensures Accountability: Holding self and other accountable to meet commitments.
· Tech Savvy: Anticipating and adopting innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
· Instils Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
· Situational adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanour in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
· Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
· Optimizes Work Processes: Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
· Interpersonal Savvy: Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
· High School Diploma Preferred Experience and Knowledge
· Accounts payable experience
· Customers service experience
· MS office proficient
· Excellent phone etiquette
· Organizational skills and multitasking ability
Travel Required (maximum)
No Travel Required
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers' uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group's leading brands - Volvo, Volvo Penta, UD Trucks, Terex Trucks, SDLG, Renault Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, Mack, Eicher, Dongfeng Trucks and Arquus.
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. Since 1950, Arrow has built a solid reputation in the trucking industry by providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles to customers who want to maximize the value of their purchasing dollars. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Last application date
State / Province
US Disclaimer text
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We Participate in E-verify