Description de l'offre
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
Utilizing the TSSE testing methodology and compliance to TMMi L3, applies specialization to develop a Test Plan for a test level to be executed for a project, as specified in the Testing Strategy for the project.
Coordinates and collaborates with others in analysing collected requirements to ensure the Test Plan and identified testing solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
Assists in the preparation of estimates for the performance of the various activities defined in the Test Plan.
Responsible for the projects' document review
Designs complex testing scenariosand test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
Executes created test cases
Reviews and analyses test results to confirm, establish, and communicate the cause of the discrepancy.
Identifies inadequacies and improvement opportunities in the methods/standards and recommends changes.
Stayscurrent on established tools, techniques, and technologies. Supports/leads knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions,communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.
Comply and follow the TMMi standards and process areas in the projects
Can be specialized either in functional AND/OR Non Functional Testing
Must have secondary skillsaccording to the latest strategy directions (Telecom, BI, Mobile testing, SharePoint, Big Data
Responsibleof the KPIs monitoring and control
Track team utilization and productivity
Deliver the projects on time and within estimated effortand budget
Knowledge transfer within the project team
3-5 Years working in Testing
· Very good understanding of theories and procedures about Software Testing
· Working experience with web-based applications technology
· Basicknowledge of database administration
· Working experience in dealingwith industry test management tools
· Experience in any of the following test management tools is a preferable:
· HP ALM
· IBM Rational Test Manager/Quality Manager
· Experience in any of the following functional test automation tools is good to have:
· HP UFT
· IBM Rational Functional Tester
· Experience in any of the following performance testing tools is good to have
· HP Performance Center
· IBM Rational Performance Tester
· Experience in any of the following security testing tools is preferable:
· HPSecurity Center
· IBM Rational AppScan
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Proven experience in dealing with Vodafone OpCo Employees and providers is a must
· ISEB/ISTQB Technical test Analyst Certificate is an advantage
· ISEB/ISTQB Test Analyst Certificate is an advantage
· ISEB/ISTQBFoundation Certificate in Software Testing is a must
· ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing is a must
· Mastering AlM